Imagine a deep blue sea, swelling waves, beautiful sunny beach with clean air and green trees. The place where I was born, is just like what I've mentioned. Close to my hometown are beaches, and forests. It is also located in Gangwon-Do like our camp, it's called 'Samcheok'. Our hometown has many things to tourist. As I mentioned there are many beautiful environments. Especially the beach, because my city is just beside the sea. My hometown is also famous for limestone. There are lots of caves and topography related to limestone such as doline or terra rossa. Because there are many beaches and there are lots of unique topographies, many people visit our city in summer.
However, I moved to Seoul now which is very sad thing for me. But life in Seoul is still funny to with my friends. After I moved to Seoul there was some changes with me. First I could find my dreams. When I lived in Samcheok which is a country, education environment was very poor so I was kind of timid about deciding my future. I don't know what to do and how to do. But after I come to Seoul I could learn a far more things with a much better education and much better support to my future. My dream is to become a 'Teacher' now. I want to teach others what I have learned and I especially want to teach in a place where I was born.
The second change was about my personality. When I lived in country, the Samcheok, I was timid about myself, but I was kind of rambunctious and selfish. There wasn't many children of my age and very friendly with me, and my parents are busy doing their work. I blamed others a lot when if they do sth that I don't like, I fight with someone a lot before. But now, I can find many many many friends in Seoul, also I became older, and my mama dosen't go to work anymore (lol), I became less rambunctious and I like to join with others with a very nice way haha :) Problem is that I didn't fix my selfishness yet, so I think of myself more than others a lot :( but I am trying my best to fix it. If you want to be my friend please remind that. lol .
THANK YA
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYae Eun,
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Very good introduction and interesting post. Keep on blogging!
Ms. Palomo