Narrative Essay Writing
Topic : About my story ( sth that is instructive)
Imagine that you are lying on a bed waiting for the operation. Isn't it frustrating? I had just same experience an it made me going crazy obviously. I had my appendix removed because I had inflammation there. It was a memory that I don't want to remind but at least I learned a lesson from this experience, I want to talk about this story today.
It was 2007, I was 11 years old. I was playing with my younger sister and her friends. But suddenly, I felt very uncomfortable. I felt something like a sword was stabbing my stomach. So I just stopped everything and ran home. My parents earned a livelihood together, so there was nobody who could take care of me in the home. So I just eat a medicine that was in the kitchen and slept until my parents came. When I woke up, my parents were home and I felt worse than before. So we went to hospital right ahead.The hospital said I had appendix inflammation so I need operation. When I heard this, I was too surprised and shocked , almost going crazy. But my mom grabbed me and helped me to calm down so I felt much better.
The very next day's afternoon, I operated. It was very strange when I got shot for anesthesia. I went sleep exactly 3 seconds later. Whatsoever, after the surgical operation, I went out of the room. Exactly same as I went in, lying on the bed crying. It was really hurt. Too hurt that I just lost my temper and yelled to others and also crying. But my family never left me. They stayed beside me and nursed me. Even after that day, I kept being fretful for days. I couldn't eat, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I urgently need help and it was only family who helped me quietly, accepting my frets.
Every time, when I remember this story, I feel very sorry and thankful to my family. It was family who stayed beside me when I was sick. I'm sure that for the future it will be the family who will stay beside me forever. Now can you guess what I learned from here? I learned how precious, how important family is. And I will always try my hard to be well on my precious family.
No comments:
Post a Comment