Thursday, August 4, 2011

Descriptive Writing
Topic : The prized possession

Do you have any stuff that always remind you the happiness memory of your life? I do. And I'm sure that most people have one. For me the stuff is the 'card'.

This 'card', I received it when I lived China and went to international school there. It was a really small school that whole school students were less than 100. But because of this, I could be more familiar and friendly with them. I always felt very comfortable when I talked or joined with them. This card is very special for me. Because the best time of my life, is the time when I lived China and went international school, and this card make me could remember the memory there. Also this is the card which my dear lovely friends made for me and card itself holds unforgettable memory.

I received this card when I left that school. I mean the last day in there. It was the day that many feelings were combined together and made me crazy. I was upset and depressed from the morning of that day. Walking like a zombie, speak like a zombie, as I think back I am really ashamed of my appearance that day. However I tried really hard not to cry, even though I was in bad mood. But because of my dear friends and teachers, I could do nothing but crying.

They made a surprise party only for me. And that was really a impressive thing to me. I've never had a party only for me except the birthday party. I was so happy at that time that there were lots of people who love me , there were lots of people who were very sad about me to leave. But on the other hand, I felt like my heart was really breaking that I have to part from these people. Before that day I never believed that there is a feeling like 'Heartbreaking'. I thought that it was just a word, and people who are saying that they felt heartbreaking are all stupid and too sensitive. But it happened to me! It was really shocking thing to me. Finally I cried out really loud for pretty long time. Everybody came to me and soothed me. I felt shy about myself , crying like a baby. Happiness, sadness and shyness all mixed up together at that time and I was really confusing. But the one clear thought was that " I love my friends and teachers here".

I think I am very lucky girl. There are many people who never meet a friend who do really love them and take care them like a family, but I met tons of people who were like that. If I do have more luck , I hope that the luck could make me meet a true friend like them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment