Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Padlocked Chest

I conmmandeered on more incident. It is about the old abandoned hose at the end of the street. It has been big problem among village memebers because it scares everybody. But yesterday, it was worse. Old man's extremely miserable scream came out of the house. Every people in the village was panicked and asked me to figure it out.


Seriously, I'm scared too. Not that I am really scared about that house, I am scared that there are no information about that house except the location of it and the description of the screaming. So, the only thing that I could do was just go there and check.


I sneaked into the old abandoned house at the end of the street. I was surprised to find a small, padlocked treasure chest on a dresser in an upstairs bedroom. There was a note that said, "DO NOT OPEN. EVER!"
I also noticed a small key hanging on the wall. I tried the key in the padlock. It was a perfect fit.


Then it opened. There appeared eyes. I saw that and became totally in panic. I have never expected or predicted a situation like this. I was so scared and tried to run away. But then I suddenly clashed with little, smelly creature. It was an old man. He looked so dirty , messy and crazy. I was really sharp and tensed at that time, so I was really surprised, panicked, shocked and going crazy. More worse than before.


I screamed like a feared baby.


" AHH!!! WHAT IS TOTALLY WRONG WITH THIS HOUSE!!!!!! "
Even though it was a just soliloquy myself, and I never expected a comment from him. But he did.


" WHY YOU OPEN THE CHEST!? NOW, YOU WILL BE CURSED BY THE CHEST.. YOU ARE DEAD NOW.. YOU ARE DEAD!!!!! "


I was just a little before the syncope.  But then because of a loud 'Boom Boom' sound from the chest, I need to wake myself. I was tensed and stared at the chest with crazy fear. Then in there..... a old little big nose, weird looking little woman popped out of the chest and shouted out.


"I TOLD YOU DO NOT MAKE NOISE OR OPEN THE BED WHEN I"M SLEEPING! YOU STUPID  ALZHEIMER OLD MAN! YOU WANT TO BE BEATEN UP LIKE YESTERDAY? ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BEING LOUD BESIDE MY BED? AND WHAT THE HELL THIS IDIOT LOOKING MAN? HEY! WHAT ARE YOU? WHY YOU CAME TO MY HOME AND DISTURB MY SWEET SLEEP!! GET AWAY RIGHT NOW"

No comments:

Post a Comment